Re: [CH] Skyline chili/ White Castle Hamburgers

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:19:21 -0700

Woo Hoo...... Mighty Whites ..... Gut Busters....Belly Bombs  that is one
of the many things I miss about not living in Louisville
they are best @ 3am after a night out on the town ...... anytime I visit I
have to hit the closest one to my mom and Dads house.

Last time I was in Chicago  I drove out to Skokie just to hit a WC Lounge
... they were selling Jalapeno  White castles ..... didn't try one though
and When Jim Campbell was kind enough to send me some of his "Beta" Garlic
Habanero Sauce  had to pull some frozen ones out
and slap some of the Sauce on it ...... man was that heaven

but to get more on Topic .... the smoker is fired up and the Jalap are
smoking ...... made a couple gallons of Salsa Last night .... got to stock up
  ... the rainy season in Oregon is getting ready to  start ...... I have 5
Plants that I am going to over winter ........Pepperocini, Hab, Scotch Bonnet
unknown From Dave's Tainted Seeds <<<G>>>>, Jalapeno... if only El Grande
smiles my way .... it will be perfect

-Chris