Re: [CH] white flies

Rex E. Overmyer (rexwing@ctaz.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:03:22 -0700

Hi Chet.
I looked all over my town, ( that didn't take long <Grin>) but can't find
tangel foot, or any thing like  it anywhere.  Is it anything that a person
can make up for himself?  I seem to remember hearing about making something
like that from scratch, but don't remember any more then that.
Thanks
Rex
Fort Mohave, AZ
 "In The Great American Desert!"