Re: [CH] IRC Chat Room

Buddy (buddy@connect.ab.ca)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:53:19 -0600

>Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 04:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Joe <cicajoe@yahoo.com>
>Subject: [CH] IRC Chat Room
>I was wondering if there are any chat rooms for
>hotsauce, spicy foods, etc. If not maybe we should
>create our own IRC room #chileheads (on EFNET) so all
>of us chileheads could get together and chat live.
>                                   Joe

There is a food and recipe exchange chat called #fareshare every Wednesday
and Saturday night. It is a general food chat but there are a lot of hot
and spicy food lovers on it. You can get the details at
http://www.fareshare.net
Hallie
<allium on IRC>

http://www.connect.ab.ca/~buddy/ngarden.htm
http://www.connect.ab.ca/~buddy/halrcp.htm
http://www.ab-photo.com for AB Photographic Stock Images
IRC cooking chat in #fareshare on starchat.net Wed. & Sat. at 9:30pm ET.
IRC bonsai chat in #bonsai on starchat.net Mon. & Thur. at 8:00pm ET.