Re: [CH] Skyline Chili

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:58:01 -0700

peter gancarcik wrote:

> Doug Irvine wrote:
>
> "How about a can of Stagg's over a carton of Craps Dinner??  Does this mean that you wouldn't recommend a can of Staggs.  YES

> Well, Pete, I agree with Dave 100%....given that the price in England, of a can of Stagg's Authentic Oregon chilli(Texas?) will be a little high
take that loot and buy some good, mad cow UK beef, and NO beans, and
make a good pot of chilli....I posted a recipe for lamb chilli with
beans about a week or so ago, and I ended up chucking half of it, mainly
because I  HATE lamb, and I should have used chuck beef rather....So, is
that a definitive answer?   Cheers, Doug in Beautiful British Columbia