RE: [CH] What went with the chicken

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 07:14:41 -0700

Chinese cabbage - its shaped more cylindrical than round - if you can't find
any, regualre head cabbage will work

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146