Re: [CH] chilly chiles

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:33:08 -0500

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> Once again, too late for this season, but fish emulsion fed to plants during
> September helps plants get by early, light frosts.

Gareth...  Are you the 'Head that was earlier proclaiming the blessings
of deadfish/fish poop in the garden...  Or were you against it (wasn't
there somebody who was????)?

I've been agonizing for a weeks that the peppers this year just hadn't
done as well as last year - fewer blooms - until just recently with the
colder weather.  (Yea, frost due and we've more blossoms than you can
shake an effin' stick at!!!)

Guess I've *really* been worried, more than I even imagined, because I
sat up in bed last nite, WIDE AWAKE, at 2:00 a.m. and xclaimed, "OH!
Now I know why the peppers didn't do as well this year!  Ittiz because I
didn't clean the fish tank and dump all the dirty water into the
garden!!!"

Gareth, please hold your revelations to me to normal (for me) waking
hours.  I need my sleep!  :)

Yup.  Fish shittz.  Only way to go!

green