Re: [CH] Mexican Chocolate

bill jernigan (bill.jernigan@juno.com)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:35:58 -0400

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:50:20 EDT GarryMass@aol.com writes:
>Deb, Bill and all,
>I've seen "Yucatan" Mexican chocolate recommended.
>Gareth

couldn't prove it by me...ten years in mexico never convinced me that
chocolate and poultry should share the same plate...tho ya got to give
them credit -- they tried...

'course they tried to convince me that cilantro is edible, too...they
snuck it into almost every dish i ate for ten years, and i'm still
convinced they could achieve the same taste with a shot of dishwashing
detergent...had many world-class meals down there, but why you would dump
a bowl of weeds on top of a red snapper smothered in garlic evades me...

but each to his/her own...there are many mexicans who don't like
chiles...and i've seen friends cringe away when i tried to SHOW them a
hab...