Re: [CH] Dehydrators

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:37:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: California Technologies <webmaster@catechnologies.com>

> Above all, avoid the circular, stacking
> dehydrators!

Why?  I have two circular, 5-tray stacking dehydrators.  Both are Mr.
Coffee.   We dry 1/2 inch slabs of tomatoes with no porblems, and the fans
in them can fill the entire home with the sweet smell of heated
habeneros--right at, but just below the volatization level.

Me thinks you condemn all too wide a swath through the varieties of
dehydrators.    I've been on and off this list for several years and have
never seen such a sweeping stroke.  Mayhaps you could illuminate the
darkness of the Great Dismal Dehydrator Swamp for the rest of us.

Neh?

carpo