Re: [CH] new flavor of ice cream

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:27:13 -0500

Charles Demas wrote:

> > Hot Chilly Chili is a new flavor of ice cream recently introduced by
> > Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream of Oakland , CA.

> On the East Coast, they market Dreyer's as Edy's, IIRC.  Great ice cream,
> IMNSHO.

> Has anybody seen this flavor here in the East?

I dunno... here in the Great American Outback (Chillinois) my
stupormarkups carry both Breyer's and Edy's. Both are excellent but, I
give the nod to Edy's. As good or better than Haggen Daasz at less
$$$. And not nearly so politically correct as Ben & Jerry's. When I
buy I Scream I want the best I can get for the money. I don't wanna
make a political statement that I might or might not agree with.....

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider