(no subject)

coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:29:22 -0700

mark brandenburg wrote:

> Hot Chilly Chili is a new flavor of ice cream recently introduced by
> Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream of Oakland , CA.

I tried it, thought it was an interesting concept. It was mostly no
heat..
but there was one part that was a bit spicy( a wee bit.. enough to know
it
has some chile in it.) it was ok but the spicy nut mixture in it was not

exactly spicy (not at all like coyote nuts) but i don't think the
general
american public is ready for truly spicy ice cream. Most people i know
eat
ice cream to cool down after eating too spicy food.
Now I ,however, could see habanero ice cream.. a orange base with chunks

of habs and dark chocolate.. that would be tasty!

Coyote
Howlin' for Habaneros