Re: [CH] Dehydrators

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:28:12 -0400

Ahhh!  I love all the different points of view.  We bought our
American Harvest circular dehydrator in the 70's and it is, as I
type, happily drying several trays of Red Savinas and Habaneros out
on the porch (did them in the house only once).  After 20+ years of
veggies, jerkys, peppers and other assorted stuff, we can't think of
any reason not to like it.  But, being easy going, I probably would
like the Excalibur, too.  You got a problem with that!!!!

Hobby Farmer