Re: [CH] hab chile sauce in Oz

Graham Fussell (fuss@aussiehot-headz.com.au)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:39:27 +0800

Hi Marc,

We've tried the Econa sauce - and were extremely underwhelmed!  I guess you
get what you pay for!
Of all the superb sauces available around the world, we're not in favour of
adding to our collection (or stock) simply because of the price.   Taste
buds are one of the wonderful freebies of life.

 FWIW - it's interesting to compare a few US prices with what is available
in OZ.  For example, I checked out the chilli gift paper at the Arizona
Highway site as recommended by a lister.   Nice paper - but US $6.99 for
12ft x 30".
On today's exchange that's approx AUD $10.93.  It's nice paper - and
probably a reasonable price to pay in the US with US earned $.  But - it's
not a practical price to pay here - let alone cost of postage added.  We see
this kind of thing all the time - but we accept it as a fact of life, and
don't bag any company for their price justification.  We'd rather hope that
thinking people would pay us the same courtesy.
Bev
mailto:fuss@aussiehot-headz.com.au
http://www.aussiehot-headz.com.au

Herts