Re: [CH] Kokeretsi

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:37:56 -0500

Mary-Anne,
There are several dishes from different heritages with similar ingredients.
The Mexican flavoring of the Tripas was exceptional.  It's funny that people
will eat hot dogs and gag at tripas or haggis or giblet sausage.  Ever watch
hot dogs being made? (They don't generally allow it, but I had a friend who
worked for a packing plant and let me watch.  Whoooo-eeee:  not for those with
sensitive stomachs.)
Calvin