Re: [CH] Caldo de Manquera and New Dining Experiences,was: Kokeretsi

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:27:21 -0500

Rockin' Randy-
Interesting sites.  I found some references to plantains that look like
they would incorporate into Mexican food really well.  The Aji soups
sound good, too.
Incidentally, I'll try almost anything once if the ingredients are
reasonably safe.  New dining experiences (chile related, of course) are
a major part of this forum.
Calvin