Re: [CH] Re: Caldo de Manquera and New Dining Experiences,was: Kokeretsi

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:29:52 -0700

UUUUUHHHHH....How does he KNOW whut baby poo TASTES like??eeeeeeyuk!
Now, I know, that some of my creations, look like that(and having had 7
kids, I sure do remember what it looks like)And smells like....but taste it?
Never Ever In My Wildest Nightmares!!!!!Doug n Marie in BC