Re: [CH] Halloween ideas:

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:12:15 -0700

Would that come under the heading of Child Abuse??? Do you all know that
in this country(unfortunately) if you whomp your kid in public, for
wahtever reason, you can be charged, and be fined or go to jail???As
some poor guy from Michigan, a tourist, found out in southern Ontario?
Having raised 7 of our own, and did not spare the rod on any of them, we
did not spoil the child! I am not referring to abuse, I am referring to
discipline....and here we go on All Hallows Eve, starting a brand new,
not chile related  thread(I hope not)Doug in BC