Re: [CH] Halloween ideas:

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:23:30 -0500

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Would that come under the heading of Child Abuse??? Do you all know that
> in this country(unfortunately) if you whomp your kid in public, for
> wahtever reason, you can be charged, and be fined or go to jail???As
> some poor guy from Michigan, a tourist, found out in southern Ontario?
> Having raised 7 of our own, and did not spare the rod on any of them, we
> did not spoil the child! I am not referring to abuse, I am referring to
> discipline....and here we go on All Hallows Eve, starting a brand new,
> not chile related  thread(I hope not)Doug in BC

> > I'm keeping a bowl of nice, orange habaneros on the foyer table by the
> > front door.  "Here ya go, urchin, Miniature pumpkinss!"  <VBEG>

I haven't had any of the little coke suckers come to my door. There
are
plenty of ankle biters in the area. I see them riding their bicycles
and
playing baseball in the street all the time. But none of them go out
"trick or treat" it seems.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider