Re: [CH] Re: Caldo de Manquera and New Dining Experiences

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:10:05 -0500

At 04:08 AM 11/1/99 -0800, Rockin' Randy wrote:
>I can't imagine anyone saying they don't like sushi.  There are
>too many varieties to rule them all out.

I don't mind sushi, but my semi gripe is that too often it is just too
bland.  More often than not I find myself choosing sushi/sashimi more as an
excuse to eat wasabi and pickled ginger...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?