Re: [CH] Any hot sauce collectors on the list?

Habanero addict (habanero@extra.netlink.se)
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 02:04:55 +0100

I don't keep them in the fridge. From opening a bottle to finishing it is
normally less than 30 minutes. Only some sauces with capsaicin extract
survive for one week.

When I had tasted 150 different hot sauces I realised that it was
impossible to continue collecting the empy bottles if I didn't want to fill
the whole house. Now I am only collecting the lables, and I will soon taste
my hot sauce number 500.

Mike

Michael Sporrong
Klovet 165
S-446 96 Halanda
SWEDEN

Phone:  +46 520 66 80 69
E-mail: habanero@hotchili.st
ICQ#:   53691083 (Habaņero-addict)

"I may be old, but I refuse to grow up."