Re: [CH] Chili powder

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 08:04:55 -0600

tucker wrote:

> > Doug Goldenberg wrote:

> > > You're OK, not a nut case.  Trust me, I know, because I'm OK too.

> > They just call me that because of the motorcycle I used to ride in the
> > winter.

> I guess that would make you more or less of a "nut case" depending on
> where you live.

I dunno. I live in Chillinois in the heart of the Great American
Outback.

When I was younger I rode my motorcycle year-round since the other
choice was the shoe leather express. I was seldom sick in those days.
NEVER had a cold or the flu. Certainly made eating chiles a
necessity....  <GGG>

Now that I have four wheeled, enclosed transport I have given up
riding the motorcycle during most of January and February.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider