Re: [CH] Florida Hot Spots

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:15:18 -0800 (PST)

Myron is the King o' da Beach in Daytona!

We always have a good time pushing the buds to the limit!  We
usually have a few curious onlookers with our array of sauces
and powders.

I've turned in a vacation card to get some of those days off. It
might not be enough notice for the company but we'll see - I'm
past due a drive to the beach.

Myron, we'll have to hook Karen up with the Chile Man behind the
New Smyrna Library - do you think his crops are still growing?
Al Kulsa and his Datil Sauce would be another good stop.  In
fact, I need to stock up on the XXX version.

He might be a source for the Datil seeds, which I notice was
requested.

Hope to see y'all there!

rr

--- luke speer <lukasz@midcoast.com.au> wrote:

> Myrons Menaker's place sounds like a good place to start..

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: