Re: [CH] Hydroponic Chiles

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:55:41 -0800

The Adair's wrote:

> Hello Heads,
>
> I have been growing chiles hydroponically in the winter time for
> about four years now.  I love fresh chiles in the winter!
> snip.....<
> How about it?  Anyone interested or would I be wasting my time?
>
> Tim in Kalispell
Now Tim, you KNOW that there is nothing else to do in Kalispell in the
winter, except dig out from under 40' of snow and ride around on the
snowmobile all day, when you aint shovelling...I realize that it is Big
Sky Country, and in the winter it is Big Snow Country as well, and when
you have that Big Blue Sky over that Big Deep Snow....like Wow, man,
that is beautiful....but I am still glad to be in BC in the rain! Do it
Tim, Deb will help you! Right Deb?  Cheers, Doug in BC