[CH] Swedish Chocolate With A Kick

Habanero addict (habanero@extra.netlink.se)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:53:52 +0100

Hi C-Hs,

As I don't have any fresh habaneros at this time of the year, and no
Mexican chocolate, I had to modify the recipe for "Burton Ford's Mexican
Chocolate En Leche". My modified recipe turned out really good so I decided
to post it.

This has allready become my favorite morning drink. Much better than coffe
to make you wake up in the morning.

Swedish Chocolate With A Kick

2 cups of creamy Milk (we buy the milk at our nighbours farm)
       or Milk mixed with Cream
3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Honey
3 large dryed Habaneros - freshly grinded (to powder)

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until the mixture is well blended and hot. Do not let it boil.

(My wife prefer this recipe with only one habanero.)

Mike

Michael Sporrong
Klovet 165
S-446 96 Halanda
SWEDEN

Phone:  +46 520 66 80 69
E-mail: habanero@hotchili.st
ICQ#:   53691083 (Habaņero-addict)

"I may be old, but I refuse to grow up."