Re: [CH] Chili powder

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:18:24 -0600

Robert Dunbar wrote:

> I'm thinking

> 3 CHILE

> for the plate.  whatcha think?  (illinois has theis deal for trucks...  put a number in
> front and it's free)
> NutCaseBob

Good Luck.... I think all the variations of Chile, Chili and Chilli
for both cars and trucks are taken by members of the Illinois Chilli
Society and their families. Here is Springpuddle we have "CHILLI"
"CHILLI 1" "CHILI 1 (also 2, 4 and 7)" "CHILE" "CHILIMN" and a pretty
good assortment of truck plates in the same vein. Folks who cook
chilli in competition are pretty proud of their hobby

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider