Re: [CH] Medicinal Cocoa

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:27:55 +0100

Calvin Donaghey wrote:
> > Any of you who wake up with allergic sinuses might want to try this.

Chiles are definitely a wonder-drug for clearing up sinuses and
noses. Strangely enough, I never get a cold nowadays. In my pre-chile
life, I used to have 2 weeks in bed each year. As a subjective
"scientist", always looking to confirm my biases...  ;)   ... I tend
to "blame" this health improvement on chile addiction. Nevertheless,
I am wondering if there is any "objective" scientific studies made on
that subject.

Anyone?
Kristofer

"Coffee Con Calvin's - Your Daily Picka-Peppa-Uppah!"

Kristofer Blennow   Non Sive Sive, Sed Et Et
Physical location: [close to] Stockholm, Sweden
WWW location:       http://www.blennow.se/