Re: [CH] Replies and request

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:24:49 -0600

Robert A Reed wrote:

> So far every time I have sent a post to tthe list . it has aparently has
> only appeared on the digest. Also I have never received any replies.

> Now does anyone know of sources of hot sauses that use some of the more
> exotic peppers such as bird's eye,recoto,aji( of different varities but
> prefferably limo's),Jamacan red,  I also woul be more interested more in
> them if they had very little or no vinegar. The heat level., as hot as
> possible ( so far I have not had a natural hot sauce that was too hot)
> Endorphine Rush is a good heat level but its not natural

I've seen your posts as individual messages. Just haven't had any
answers or comments for you.

As to hot sauces - make up your own. I posted the method for a
Sriracha type uncooked sauce here a few days ago. You could make
something like that using the peppers of your choice in place of the
serranos and cayennes that I used. Be adventurous, use your initiative
and modify, modify, modify. Keep notes though... if you make one you
like you'll want to be able to repeat it.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider