Re: [CH] Wall-O-Water?

Jim McGrath (jimm@hi.com)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:50:16 -0500

I've used them in the past with good results.  Put them out a week or two
before transplanting to warm up the soil.  I don't bother with them any
more now that I have a sun room.  I found they start to develop leaks after
a few years.  Since each cylinder is separate, this isn't as bad as it
sounds.  You can buy sleeves that are inserted into leaky cylinders.

Jim