RE: [CH] V6 #97 is it possible to extract vinegar

Roger Garland (coolcat@cvc.net)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:20:25 -0800

Cameron's suggestion should work, I have done similar experiments with
vinegar.  However, my way is a little more fun for after thanksgiving, and
will be good for a good laugh or two.  My way takes a very clean and dry (as
in run it through the dishwasher, then set it in the sun for a while)
wishbone, and dips it in vinegar.  After a short time the wishbone becomes
very rubbery.  I am not sure if this way will affect the flavor of our
beloved hot sauces, but I'm sure that not many of you would try my way out
on your best sauces first, anyway.

Regards,
Roger the firefly