[CH] Fw: Saving Peppers/Holland Digest V6 #102

D. Gibson (jongleurdg@earthlink.net)
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:58:48 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: D. Gibson <jongleurdg@earthlink.net>
To: Chile-Heads Digest
<owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: Saving Peppers/Holland Digest V6 #102

: Hi Rob,
:
: If you can't save all your plants by bringing them
: inside, why don't you save part of them?  Save
several
: woody stem cuttings of your best pepper plants and
: start rooting them inside.  You'll have a big
headstart
: next year.  There are articles about this on some of
: the chile-head url's.  This sounds like a good way to
: make more of your Rocoto plants!
:
: Lazlo
: -------BEGIN QUOTE--------