Re: [CH] Colonel's recipes

chetbacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 05:39:21 -0800

some info can be found here

http://www.chetbacon.com/thai-html/thai.html

Andrew & Trish Hood wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Being new to the list and still lurking to see whats going on I hate to
> intrude but this thread really caught my eye.  Can anyone post more
> information about the Colonel and his recipe's because I know absolutely
> nothing about him and the way he is spoken of in the postings indicates a
> great deal of reverence and affection for him.
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew Hood

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *