Re: [CH] Recipes

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:53:24 -0800

I suppose that I am the senior chile-head referred to, seeing as my
advanced age seems to be it....say, is there a prize for this? As to
taking four years to prepare them all...go on, Byron, at last count, Rob
only had 60 odd there, of mine that is....and Byron, you have posted more
jokes than I have recipes(but not to the list as a whole!)Anyway, Graeme
Caselton's web site should be on every chile head's bookmarks! And you can
even ask him about lightning! Or fossils! (like me) cheers, Doug in BC