Re: [CH] Hunan Remedy

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:01:31 -0600

Non-resistance Rob-
It's true, I have never driven in a shower.  Working in the oilfield,
however, I occasionally get nasty enough to wish I could.  With no
washing facilities, a little Fast Orange, water out of the ice chest,
and a rag at least keeps most of it out of the truck.  Although (on
topic) after processing pods for an evening, driving through a car wash
with my hands out the window might prove interesting......