Re: [CH] Rocotto

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:54:52 -0600

Rob, et al-
I had a similar situation with some wild chinense that grew up against the
south side of my house.  The side against the house was more orange than red,
and considerably milder.  I have also seen it in an Aji that poked through a
crack in the garden fence and stuck out into the alley.  It never got direct
sunlight and was milder than the other pods on the same plant.
Calvin