Re: Y2K Preparations : WUZ: Re: [CH] quiet

Bill Woodward (bill_cchkk@yahoo.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:38:15 -0800 (PST)

Rael (and everyone else),

Hey, last year the missus and I stayed up and watched the Animal Planet
Crocodile Hunter marathon on New Year's Eve.  Much better than Dick
Clark.  Hmmm, now that I think of it, if we could arrange a Crocodile
Hunter / Dick Clark crossover, that'd be even better, eh?

OK, trying to stay on topic to the list, and also relevant to the New
Year's Eve topic, anyone have any spicy recipes with black-eyed peas?
Maybe a spiced up Texas Caviar or something like that?

TIA,
- Bill

--- "Inagaddadavida,Baby" <raelsixty4@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Actually, I just hope there is something decent on TV to watch come
> the
> 31st...*that* would be amazing...
>
> Back to the cave...happy holidaze...

=====