Re: [CH] Non-CH SOs

L Lins (llins@stratos.net)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:36:00 -0500

The Boss has hissy fits when anything remotely spicy gets on her plate - she's
even quit eating pepperoni on the pies...  I usually cook a bland version of any
given dish and then either "condiment" it or put it in a smaller cooking utensil
and then "have my way" with the peppers.  Same for salsa - two types, always.  I
get to enter the American Legion Chili Cook-Off each February, though - with a
"show chili".  Never have made it the same way twice....  This has worked for us
for over 28 years......

Larry