Re: [CH] Homemade Hot Sauce

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:24:27 -0600

Pieters, Rob (NL01) wrote:

> > green56 wrote:> green "Who Can Cut Onions Without Crying"
> >

> > Yeah....me too, as long as they are "green" !!! Probably cause you dont get good Walla Walla,

do

> > or Texas Sweet,

do

> > BIG Spanish onions, like we lucky folks here in the west do!
> > Our onions(even Canadian ones) will make eyes water in anudder room!
> > Uncut!!

> >Cheers, Doug in BC

> An other posibility is that Green is wearing contact lenses!

> Hot Regards
> Rob NL

Well!  Pooh on you two!  <g>

We've hot onions here, too, Doug.  And Rob, you're correct...  I *do*
wear contacts.  But, I've never cried from onions, tho I have been
wearing them {contacts) longer than I've been cooking.

Contacts/shmaantacts.  Onions/shmuunions.  I'm going by what I read in
YKYACHI and that's yur one if you don't cry when you cut onions.
Don't.  Sos, I R A Head!  <g>

green