Re: [CH] Possible Side Effects

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:59:18 -0800

Rockin' Randy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I bought some about six months ago at around 9.00 a bottle.
> You're right - an extract - O.K. for what it is.
>
> For the value, please stick to "Backdraft" - much more flavor at
> a better cost!

I have a feeling that we went around this before, some time back...my
opinion is, hot for the sake of hot, without flavor, is just a waste of
time and taste buds....you want the ultimate heat and flavor, eat a
spoonful of Jim's smoked hab powder....and see how long it takes to
recover your (a) sense of taste (b) sense of smell (c) equilibrium! And
that stuff HAS flavor....pooey on these straight extracts...as Randy says
OK for what they is...y'all! And they isnt fer this old guy, who has
been eatin peppers fer nigh on sixty yars! Top that!! Cheers, (not
tears) Doug in BC
.