Re: [CH] Non-CH SOs

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:40:32 -0600

tucker wrote:

> Sandy Olson wrote:
> My Norwegian husband has been a bloody good sport about trying hot dishes.
> Before we met garlic was about as spicy as he was used to.  Now he has even
> tried Calvin's on eggs and eats a lot of good stuff.  But, I'm a moderate
> chile-head so I haven't given him anything that would drop him to his knees!
> SandyO
> CH #1146, of the moderate persuasion
>
> Sandy,
>   I understand that all too well. I have only been a budding Chile-Head for the
> past seven or eight years now maybe. My wife has only learned to yearn for the
> most minor burn for maybe the past two years. I like to think I've come a long
> way in my few years, but I still am also of the more moderate persuasion.
>
> --
> Erich      (Who always winds up with a few things in the garden that drop me to
> my knees...)
> C-H # 2099  (can I still keep my "credentials?)

Hell, Erich...

A "wannabe" izz a "gonna be" - in my mind.  (She's who's only on
chipotles and has no desire to go further as she's like ssssoooo IN LOVE
with the flavor...)

We'll get there.  In our own sweet time.

Hug those credentials, man.  A 'Head's a 'Head!

green

(yust my humble opinion...  Don't beat me up, OTAY!)