Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #110

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:00:27 -0800

Try www.wildpepper.com you will not be disappointed by ANYTHING Jim
Campbell sells  it is high quality and low priced .....

Calvin Donaghey mailto:gdonaghey@bitstreet.com  sells a bottle of powder
that will cause your soul to sing the praises of El Grande daily  very good
price for a bottle stuffed full of powder

Seeds and Such contact Dave Anderson @ www.tough-love.com  top quality
stuff here also ......

there are many vendors out there that sell high quality material , from my
own experience these three gentle man go out of there way to make a high
quality product at a reasonable price and give great service to boot

no affiliations other than this list and a happy consumer of their product

-Chris