Re: [CH] Non-Chile: Prime Rib!

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:05:50 -0800

I just cooked a 10#  for an early xmas dinner  (wife had her tonsils out
today, she wanted her prime rib and Yorkshire pudding early)

I rub the sides with Ground Chipotle and use garlic, cracked black pepper,
little bit of Comino(Cumin) and a dash of seasoning salt , even my kids
love it

400 degrees for the first couple of hours than bring it down to 300 to
complete  the cooking w/o drying it out

-Chris
who is probably going to have beanie weenies with the kids on X-mas eve  :-(