Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #110

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:27:02 -0500

From: "=Mark" <mstevens@exit109.com>

> The Bread must be going downhill in strenth.  What I had could only be
> taken in pieces the size of about half a sugarcube, and folks would then
be
> incapacitated for 5 minutes or so.  I've heard stories of folks allegedly
> making sandwiches of them but I was always skeptical.

Ah, not so.  Once Jim ran out of Savina powder and so the first Bread I ate
was unkowingly maybe only a 10.  When I emailed him and said, "Hey, Jim,
this stuff wasn't *that* hot..." Well, he confessed it wasn't Savina powder
and noted that only a complete fool like me would notice.
So the next time he got his hands on some powder, well, here in the mail is
a new hunk of bread...

Wow.

So the essence of the story is you can fool some of the people all of the
time and you can fool some of the people part of the time, but if you really
want a fool, send carp some of the real stuff.

carp