Re: [CH] Non-CH SOs

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:11:07 -0600

tucker wrote:

> > Well, Erich...I've been told by the great ones on this list that moderate
> > CHers are legitimate...so I wear my badge proudly and keep my taste buds
> > intact ;^)

> > SandyO

>   Well that's good to hear, thank you. I think I would have to cry if they
> made me cut up my C-H ID card. Like I said, my tolerance grows little by
> little. Maybe Big Tom could make some stickers (similar to organ donor
> stickers on a Drivers License) that say "in training", or "apprentice". Or
> maybe just a progression of differently colored backgrounds for the ID cards.
> What do you think?

> Erich
> C-H # 2099

I think it's about flavour - not about heat. Any dolt can incinerate his
esophagus (and many do) but, it take a selicate and educated palate to
enjoy the flavours in among all that heat.

That being said - I believe with Dave Sacerdote (another membedr of this
list) that heat is a taste... along with sweet, bitter, salty, etc.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider