Re: [CH] Official chile-heads mystery

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:58:31 -0600

I LOVE the China Bayles series!  I knew she was getting married to McQuaid, but
didn't know a chili cook-off was involved.  A GREAT mystery series...  The author
(actually a hubs/wif team for the books...  Been awhile since I read one o'the
series and checked out the Web site...) occassionally writes (she) for "The
Herbalist" - a great magazine (no affiliation, yada, yada, yada - yust a
subscriber).

Unc'a Steve...  You think we could get discounts on this new CB mystery????

green