Re: [CH] Y2K

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:42:26 -0600

Gods, this is all making me nervous...  Like a big wave coming this way
I can't stop...  I've tried to prepare this old 1996 Acer for what's to
come, but have I succeeded????  Damn if I know!

Like, I want *it* to get here, but yet afraid, too.

So glad seeds know nothing of time, but their own.  No matter what Y2K
brings, the seeds will sprout come spring, as is their wont.  Ittiz
comforting to realize that time will go on in her way, no matter what
man has wrought.

May the gods bless each and every one of you and you all have a happy
and prosperous New Year.

green