Re: [CH] sauce

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 10:37:06 -0600

"Schickowski, Jeff" wrote:

> >Tuong ot sriracha.
>
> One of my favorite sauces. I use it for anything I would use catsup for...
> and go through a big bottle every 2 weeks or so. Great flavor, just enough
> heat (but not enough some times) and reasonably priced, not like some sauces
> out there. Also use it in spaghetti sauce and with burritos.
>
> Jeff

    Jeff,
  Is this something that's available locally in grocery stores; I don't recall
ever seeing it? I think you have the same ones up there: Pick 'n Save, Piggly
Wiggly, Kohl's, Sentry (Super Saver)? (It's been several years since my month of
living up there, and I didn't do the shopping.) Any hot shops up there I should
go to next time I'm in the area? All of our Sheb. friends are non-chile-heads,
so I think they would be clueless about that. We have one very nearby, just over
in Cedarburg, but to quote a co-worker who's formerly from So. CA, and AZ, "It's
not so hot".

Sounds like the Year 2000 Sheboygan and Greater WI 1st. Annual (?) C-H Hotluck
and Bratwurst Extravaganza will not die the slow painful death you had feared
after all. Woo-Hoo!
--
Erich
C-H # 2099