Re: [CH] YKYACHI?

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:08:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, tucker wrote:

>    Ok, admittedly I haven't read them all, so maybe this is already on
> the list in some form. If so, sorry; but it just came to me while
> looking for a site. How about "YKYACI you open your Bookmarks (or
> Favorites) folder devoted to chile-related sites, and it takes up almost
> all of your screen"?

Only one screen?  I have multiple bookmark files (using lynx) and I use
one just for chile related bookmarks.

AFAICT, YNYACHI you have a special bookmark file just for chile related
things, and you're thinking of breaking it up into separate files for
recipes, growing, etc.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

> --
> Erich
> C-H # 2099
> Who thinks it's way past time to even further sub-categorize these
> things.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas