Re: [CH] YKYACHI?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 16:41:54 -0600

Charles P Demas wrote:

> Only one screen?  I have multiple bookmark files (using lynx) and I use
> one just for chile related bookmarks.
>
> AFAICT, YNYACHI you have a special bookmark file just for chile related
> things, and you're thinking of breaking it up into separate files for
> recipes, growing, etc.

  Well, I have one that is out of control for chile-related sites. I think I
need to break that into seed / plant sources, growing tip sites, people's
personal sites that relate to chiles in some way, general chile info. database
sites, sites of companies that sell chile related products, etc. I do also
have a separate bookmark file for food and recipe related sites. I have only
been subscribing to the list for about six or seven months, so I guess I had
better do my subdividing before too long. Better to start patching the dyke
while your nose is still above the surface, right?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099