Re: [CH] YKYACHI?

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:03:04 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, tucker wrote:

> Charles P Demas wrote:
>
> > Only one screen?  I have multiple bookmark files (using lynx) and I use
> > one just for chile related bookmarks.
> >
> > AFAICT, YNYACHI you have a special bookmark file just for chile related
> > things, and you're thinking of breaking it up into separate files for
> > recipes, growing, etc.
> >

>   Well, I have one that is out of control for chile-related sites. I think I
> need to break that into seed / plant sources, growing tip sites, people's
> personal sites that relate to chiles in some way, general chile info. database
> sites, sites of companies that sell chile related products, etc. I do also
> have a separate bookmark file for food and recipe related sites. I have only
> been subscribing to the list for about six or seven months, so I guess I had
> better do my subdividing before too long. Better to start patching the dyke
> while your nose is still above the surface, right?

Yup.

One method is to put them in your own webspace in an HTML file or files,
rather than keeping it with your browser.  You don't have to make it
linked to you home page unless you want others to find it from your home
page.

I have lots of pages one must know the URL to access.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas