[CH] belated Happy Near Year to all CH'ers

Shantihhh@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:45:44 EST

<< Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:01:05 -0500
From: "John Benz Fentner, Jr." <johnfentner@home.com>
Subject: [CH] Y2K

Happy New Year to the rest of West Africa, Portugal,
Iceland, England (nice dome!), Scotland & Wales. >>
John!

Thanks!
I knew I head someone yelling Happy New Year as we watched the fire works in
London with Big Ben in the background.  We were in the muddy mess along the
Thames toasting you all!!!!

Chiles were scarce in the London I am sorry to report.  As for Paris a dose
of Harrisa and great North African food was wonderful.  However, I am happy
to report the bitters in the pubs and the lovely Cahors wines made up for the
lacking of the pods.

Steve & Mary-Anne
who are back from Paris early this AM a bit jet lagged