Re: [CH] Bottles...

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:00:17 -0800

So that  _IS_ the Side effect/downside to buying your product!!!

Friends don't let friends do the Macinsqaush thang!!

and to think I almost grew fond of you

just make sure you send out my latest order before you read this post

-Chris

PS: the fact that my wife works for the Evil Empire (Intel Corp.) has in no
way conditioned this Email :-)